Instructor Bio: Jennifer Filzen
Marketing Professional, Business Management Training, WORLDPAC, Inc.
Jennifer's teaching style combines proven and time-tested marketing techniques using real world examples. Her unique system connects the customer to your shop’s Unique Selling Proposition (USP). This method creates a solid connection that lasts longer than just a one-time transaction. Jennifer demonstrates how to capture the hearts and minds of customers using proven tips and techniques. Jennifer will help you navigate the ever-expanding connected world to engage and retain the ideal customers for YOUR shop.
- Fishing for Millennials: Attracting Them With Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- The Future of Social Media Marketing & How It Affects Your Business
- Casting a Wider Net in a Connected World - Online Strategies That Attract Your Ideal Customers
Education and Professional Background
- Joined the WORLDPAC family of instructors in 2018.
- Owner of Rock Star Marketing in Monterey, CA Marketing for the Auto Repair Industry. Rock Star has created customized Search Engine Optimized (SEO) content for websites, social media marketing content, and blogs since 2009
- Contract SEO content writer working with Kukui since 2015
- Interviewed by Carm Capriotto in the “Remarkable Results” podcast, Episode #RR323.
- California State University-East Bay, Masters of Arts, History
- Florida State B.S., Social Studies Education
It all started when Jennifer decided to become a singer/songwriter and create her first pop music album, Sirena. Her marketing and sales talents afforded her the opportunity to get her music heard around the world, including India, China, Australia, and the United States. Jennifer’s writing talents launched her into writing SEO content for websites, ultimately focusing her talents and skills for independent repair shop owners.
- Jennifer is married and lives in Monterey, CA.
- She enjoys traveling the country and teaching West Coast Swing dance classes with her husband, Rene Arreola.
- Jennifer is an author, currently working on her newest book, What Dancing Taught Me About Running a Successful Business.
- Little known fact: In 1989, Jennifer was the first female Assistant Scoutmaster for two Boy Scout Troops in Florida. Find out more about it in Carm Capriotto’s “For The Record” program, Episode #FTR005.